I’ve competed for another club, how can I change my club affiliation?
You will need to send an email to  inusatfmembership@gmail.com requesting the change.  Our club # is : 1486.
Include the following:    

  • Your name and membership number
  • The reason for requesting the change
  • Your current club affiliation (including “unattached”)
  • The name of the new club you want to be affiliated with  (i.e.  0217 – Indiana BLAST)
  • The name of the event/meet, location, and date where you last competed for a club
  • Additional information available at:  http://www.usatf.org/membership/help/affiliation.asp

Do I have to compete in all of the listed events?
No, not necessarily.  You will need to compete in the official USATF events in order to advance.  You should ask for confirmation.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>